What shoes does RhythmX suggest?
RhythmX instructors recommend shoes that have dance performance elements. Some elements to look for:
- Breathable mesh
- Arch support
- Lateral support (leather on the sides)
- Pivot Point and Turn Zone for control in turns and spins
At RhythmX we recommend the following dance and fitness shoes:
Click on this image to discover your Zumba® Solemate
Click on this video to discover the Reebok ZigSonic W
- Get the energy boost you need in your workouts with the women’s ZigSonic from Reebok® and reap the benefits of all your hard work!
- ZigTech’s unique zigzag sole is designed to optimize energy return and muscle activation, while helping to propel you forward with each step.
- Reduces wear and tear on your shins by 20%!
- Combination synthetic and mesh upper ensures comfort, support and durability.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Upper design provides lateral support and stability.
- Textile lining with a cushioned footbed.
- Forefoot flex-grooves provide flexibility and better performance.
- Multi-surface EVA with rubber strips on the outsole for optimal traction.